Date(s) - December 10, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PST
Add to Calendar
We are all learning how to adjust to our “new normal” and the boundaries of our professional and personal lives have blended together now more than they ever have before. Self-care is one of our pillars of Women in Healthcare and we are very excited to have this session with Amy Klous, certified Integral Life Coach. Her unique perspective blends her education and training that make her approach truly progressive and effective. Learn about mindful micro-practices to integrate into your life for more resiliency, better outlook, and lessen overwhelm.
Amy Klous is a Certified Integral Coach specializing in developmental leadership coaching using a whole human-being approach to personal and professional growth and development. Cultivating our capacity for self-leadership helps us be better leaders for others in the process. She spends her time in the woods of Wisconsin and the desert of Arizona with her husband Jason and their two senior rescue dogs.
- Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- 200 CYT Certified Yoga Teacher, Yoga North International SomaYoga Institute
- MBA, Business Administration, University of Wisconsin, River Falls
- BA, Entrepreneurship, University of St. Thomas
Zoom link will be provided the day before the event.
You must be logged in to register.